Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lampokhari, My Paradise.





Amidst the serene air
Where chirping of birds echoes in my ear.
The mighty Himalaya halos your divinity.
Verdent hills ornament thy with florescent flowers.
Such are the beauties of your mighty grandeur.


As the sun peeps from the distant horizon,
Fairy rays of arrows outpour from the heavenly quiver.
The ducks shiver and paddle, releasing streams of ripples
And glimmers you in the dazzling light of silver.

As I linger around your bending brink,
Gentle wind whispering words of creed.
a trance from sordid life and human dearth
I walk away from the pathos of dubious earth.

I get lured in the prophecies of silent breeze.
Is it real or am I walking on the stairway of heaven?
If such is thy beauty where people are mesmerised,
Why would anyone desire to fancy an unseen paradise?

No comments:

BRIEF HISTORY OF GOVT. SR. SEC. SCHOOL RHENOCK,

  It is evident that human have created history with the desire of achieving more. Territorial expansions by waging war between kingdoms are...